Note: Add-ons are created for a certain graphic size. Only paksets with matching graphic size should be used.
Add-ons Link Directory.
Here is a list of Simutrans related sites where you can download add-ons. Take in mind that some of them could be no longer available (that is usually the case for old forum addons):
- Addons for pak64 - International Forum
- Geotrans Addons for pak64.german
- Addons for pak96.comic - International Forum
- Addons for pak128 - International Forum
- SNFOS Addons for pak128
- ENASSA Addons for pak128
- Official Addons for pak128.german
- AhozuraNS Simutrans Laboratory Addons for pak128.japan
- Rapidbeta Addons for pak128.japan
- Rapit Addons for pak128.japan
- Kasumi’s Atelier Addons for pak128.japan
- Addons from the japanese community for pak64, pak128, and pak128.japan
- Simutrans Addon Laboratory - Addons for pak64, pak128 and pak128.japan
- Simutrans Addon Portal (pak64, pak128, pak128.japan and pak256)
- Britain Addons for pak192.comic
- Official Addons for pak192.comic
- Simutrans Steam Workshop - you can use https://steamworkshopdownloader.io/ to download them.
pakset used. After restarting Simutrans, the add-ons are then included in the game.
Starting from Version 0.102.2 is now possible to put additional pak files in an extra location. To do this, create a new folder with the same name as the pakset in the following folder (create it again if it does not already exist):
- Windows: “My Documents\simutrans\addons”
- Linux: “~ /simutrans /addons”
Now put additional files there. From now on you will be asked at startup whether the additional pak files should be loaded.
Starting from version 0.103 translation files for these add-ons can also be stored here. See Translation and Texts.
MakeObject. See also Creating Simutrans objects.